Wednesday 4 March 2015

ABOUT ME

Hi,I am Beh Wan Yee and I was birth in Taiping,Perak. I am 21 years old and now studying in Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM).I am a first year Economy student in UKM.
Talking about my family...I come from a small and warm family. I have 3 siblings and I am the eldest among them. As a eldest, I always be the one who always done all the home stuff and help my mum to take care my younger sister brother. My mum is a ordinary housewife who take care all the stuff of the family and my dad is a mechanic. I am so grateful to born in the family as I receive a lot of love from my family.
Talking about my hobby….I like to listen to the music when I have time or I will simply put in an earphone when I doing something. Music is a part of my life. Different from others, I more prone to listen classic music compare to pop music. 
About the future…. I would like to become a successful accountant in the future life. The pathway to become an accountant is not easy as it consume a long time to complete several professional paper in order to get a membership in Malaysia Institute Of Accountants (MIA). However, I believe that my dream can be fulfil in one day if I try my all best…



No comments:

Post a Comment