Saturday 7 March 2015

Love from dad~~

I was born in an ordinary family. I have 4 siblings and I was the eldest among them..

My dad is a mechanic worker and my mum is a housewife. There is a few communication among my dad and I. He always busy in his working and me is busying in my studies. It makes us even didn't meet up for several days. Despite this, my dad is a very gentle and quiet man. Unfortunately, I was inherited his personalities. There is a barrier of communication between of us and make our relationship getting worse. My younger brother is the only one who can communicate with him. I even have hated my dad because of his different treatment between my brother and I.

After entering UKM, it was a bitter time for me to adapt the strange environment. But my dad was sent several warm messages to me. Those messages make me feel so warm and I finally know that my dad love me too and always concern about me...maybe this concern is difficult for him to speak it out directly to me. Thanks God for giving me this lovely dad....I really feel so grateful of having my dad in my life...



No comments:

Post a Comment