Friday 1 May 2015

Music

Music is the most wonderful thing in the world. Music is an art form whose medium is sound. Its common elements are pitch (which governs melody and harmony), rhythm (and its associated concepts tempo, meter, and articulation), dynamics, and the sonic qualities of timbre and texture. 

I love music. Music is an important part of my way of life.I derived a lot of pleasure when I listen to music. Music really bring me a lot of emotion such as happiness, sadness and it become the source of supporting me when I face difficulties in my life.


In this modern era, people more prone to listen to pop songs like k-pop, American pop and Britain-pop. I am different from the mainstream. I like to listen to classical song as it brings me a lot of spirit. It was so much different to the mainstream music. Classical music is more meaningful compare to the pop song.

No comments:

Post a Comment