Friday 1 May 2015

Sepuluh

When it comes to the word of “ten”, there is a lot of things can be related to it. For me, when comes to the word of “Ten” the first things it pock out of my mind is year. When I was ten years old , I was a little girl who was studying standard four in primary school. Everthing is well prepared by my mum. I no need to worry the next meal, a warm shuttle is provided by my family, I even don’t have to any household chore  in my house. The life during ten years old was lively.


After ten years, I was 20 years old. Everything in 20 years old is totally from the time of 10 years old. I was studying in Universiti in this age. In this age, I leaved my family in my hometown in order to further my tertiary study. Everthing has to done my own. The next meal and the chores all has to complete by my own.


The duration of ten years change a person from a little naïve girl into a independent girl. So be cherish and make use of your time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment